Still Rise Marketing Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At Still Rise Marketing, we believe that a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace is one where all employees, affiliated contractors and customers, whatever their gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education or disability, feel valued and respected.
We are committed to actively building a community whose members have diverse cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences.
We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
Still Rise Marketing strives to:
- See diversity, inclusion, and equity as connected to our mission and critical to ensuring the well-being of our employees, contractors, and clients.
- Acknowledge and dismantle any inequities within our business and industry.
- Explore potential underlying, unquestioned assumptions that interfere with inclusiveness.
- Practice and encourage transparent communication in all interactions.
- Lead with respect and tolerance. We expect all employees and contractors to embrace this notion and to express it in workplace interactions.
- Be intentional and conscious of bias during the hiring, promoting, or evaluating process.
- Advocate for public and private-sector policy that promotes diversity, inclusion, and equity. Challenge systems and policies that create inequity, oppression and disparity.